ouch roadrash from hell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=271743
this is what you get when you going well over the speed limit, she lucky shes not dead

This is a great thread to send to all new riders. One thing that pisses me off is what she says here.

I do not regret getting on the bike because you never know when something like that could happen

not once does she talk about wearing anything other then a helmet and even after the fact she still doesnt even say anything about regreting not wearing proper gear.

I know people who have been down at 100+MPH like her. when in full gear and you dont hit anything (light pole or other cars) you end up getting back up and kicking your bike. later on you find that you broke a bone or two. but in almost all cases they have all gotten almost no road burn, well one guy had his leg hit a guard rail ripping it off so he got some roadrash but most of that leg is gone anyways. BTW he still rides.

it is good for new riders to see, and that if you a new rider PLEASE get the proper gear (helment, leathers, gloves) and learn how to ride not just buy a bike and hope on and go apeshit. respect the rules of the road and dont do stupid shit on your bike.

keep the racing to the tracks and the stunts to the professionals

I have never, and will never, ever go that fast with a passenger. I am a big stickler about this. While I don't have leathers for my passengers, I always made them wear multiple layers, gloves (leather), and sturdy, tight shoes. You just don't mess around with things like that. I treat her as if she was my grandma on the back of my bike. That guy should be shot. But she is an idiot if she thinks that the main reason she fell off was because of her visor flipping up. She shoulda been holding on...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
moron, now her boob is all rashed up

Looked fine from what I could see. maybe we need more pictures.
if you read you would see that shee said that half her left punching bag is gone

thats why I said,
Looked fine from what I could see. maybe we need more pictures.

becuase from those pictures unless she took the picture using a mirror her boobie looked fine. With out more pictures I wont believe her. :ph34r:

most likely just rashed, she was prolly just being self conscious when she said she lost half of it, maybe ment lost half of the skin, so it looks half boogered up

if you had a big dick would you say it was small? shes pretty, she knows it. at least shes not going around telling everyone how much better looking then everyone else or crying every 5 mins cause shes "fat". she sounds pretty mellow and down to earth to me.

Back