Ouch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

more reasons why people should have their liscences removed at the age of 65 unless they pass a new drivers test thats even harder then the first one you take when you are 16...

Originally posted by Calesta@May 5 2004, 11:47 PM
Is that real?

Yep. I saw this the other day on Mustangforums.com.

poor guy, look at the lady standing there in teh picture...she's all horrified and the old lady driving the car looks all normal and shit.

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 5 2004, 11:53 PM-->
@May 5 2004, 11:47 PM
Is that real?

Yep. I saw this the other day on Mustangforums.com.

poor guy, look at the lady standing there in teh picture...she's all horrified and the old lady driving the car looks all normal and shit.

Yeah... she's just looking straight ahead.

Reminds me of The Fresh Prince, aka Will Smith, "You saw my blinker bitch." :lol:

Damn, that old guy took a hit, he'd be lucky to live, or maybe unlucky to live. Painful.

I think that it is fake, but if that shit is real I feel bad for that guy.

Check out the passenger in the black VW stopped at the line beside there... Li'l girl is screaming her ass off!

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 7 2004, 04:08 AM
Check out the passenger in the black VW stopped at the line beside there... Li'l girl is screaming her ass off!

And the driver is covering their eyes (oh noes!). It's real. Just because the lady in the Merc is emotionless doesn't mean it's fake. Some times, old people are so out of it that they don't know what's going on 'till someone tells them five minutes later.

Also, in the second pic, her (lady in Merc) wiper is moving up. Why would it do that unless hands were flailing around in panic (kinda like in autocross). It's not raining- look at what people are wearing and the other cars wipers...

Also, the woman in the shorts on the sidewalk- in the second pic, which was taken a second later than the first, her right foot is still leading, but is a half stride ahead of where it was in the 1st. Half strides are common when startled or shocked.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 7 2004, 10:56 AM-->
complicity
@May 7 2004, 10:43 AM
:blink: That poor guy.

Old people suck at life.

No, they just suck at driving. If they sucked at life, they wouldn't be old, would they?

Just because you're alive for a reeeeally long time doesn't mean you don't suck at life. Look at Michael Jackson, President Bush, they suck at life too. :p

Sucking at life would mean that you're either a bum or dead. Jacko and Gee-dubyuh both are affluent and well off. And they're still alive, which helps. They've made something of themselves, albeit, not something everyone agrees with, but hey... fuck it... How many people know who you are vs. them.

Back