OUCH'''

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
WOW.. Thats all i can say...... WOW :cry:

Might be a little <span style="color:#FF0000">Disturbing</span> for some of you guys...Just letting you know ahead of time..
ClickY ClickY

to think, some of those roadway accident could have been avoided if people were paying attention :)

Holy fuck, watch the first F1 scene where the guy gets hit and starts flipping, fucking disgusting. I like how they ended with a cop chasing someone who runs over a person, then tries to slow down and runs him over too lol

The rally stuff always amazes me. Why would you stand on the outer edge of a muddy corner and wait for a car to come screaming along at 110 mph???

Quoted post[/post]]
Holy fuck, watch the first F1 scene where the guy gets hit and starts flipping, fucking disgusting. I like how they ended with a cop chasing someone who runs over a person, then tries to slow down and runs him over too lol

In the F1 scene, did it rip the guy in half? I've watched it in slo-mo and it looks that way.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

In the F1 scene, did it rip the guy in half? I've watched it in slo-mo and it looks that way.

To me, it looks like whatever he was carrying (probably a med kit, ironically) got thrown into the air, and his pants got knocked off.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

To me, it looks like whatever he was carrying (probably a med kit, ironically) got thrown into the air, and his pants got knocked off.
I dunno, it looks like he got ripped in half. It looks like blood goes everywhere. :eek:

Back