Our DVD is ready to Order

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Here it is..

We have been talking about it now for a long time and you guys have enjoyed everyone one of our videos.. Now see the stuff you have not seen along with tons of REAL, I mean REAL streetracing.. This is one DVD to haveif you are interested in the Car scene and want to see some real cars in action..

Here's the 411..

http://www.1320video.com/dvd.php

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Nov 27 2004, 12:48 PM
Can you tell me some specs on that miata?
[post=422847]Quoted post[/post]​

It has the Flying Miata turbo kit on the car.. Car is set up for Auto X but I know whp is about 235-250.. I raced him and I was on his ass with him pulling a little on me in the top end. His best run with a 60' of 2.1 is a 13.5 @ 106mph.. He is probablly one oy my Best races on the street.. I know he runs 12psi also with this setup.

You should make the drive up to the DVD release party.. :) Gonna watch the DVD in a theatre then hit the bar afterwards to celebrate..

Are you sure you and your friends arent going to get fucked by this....its pretty much video evidense of you doing illegal shit.

but the cops need probable cause. i dont think they cant just arrest anyone they see in the video, unless its a felony or something. still, there are plenty of videos out there where people actually run from the cops and get away, but noone ever came after them.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Nov 27 2004, 12:04 PM
You should make the drive up to the DVD release party.. :) Gonna watch the DVD in a theatre then hit the bar afterwards to celebrate..
[post=422856]Quoted post[/post]​

what day is it

Heres the 411 on the Event..

n: Sunday 12th @ 8pm
Where: UNO Auditorium (Epply admin)
Cost: $20 ($15 for DVD and $5 for admission)
Who: ANYONE intested in omaha racing, street racing, etc.

Our DVD's are in stock and ready to order now.. If you have Pay Pal'd for them they will be shipped of tommorow.. If anyone else wants one shipped off soon hit him up tonight..

Thanks everyone for your support we greatly appreciate it. These DVD's are awesome and will surpass any Street Racing DVD you have seen.

Back