Our Local Forum Made The News

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Cliff Notes.

Kid Joins our Site.

Talk some smack

Two people really make fun on him pretty good. Kid says dad is a State Trooper and says his dad will give them a ticket.

One kid gets pulled over by Dad. Gets BS tickets. Then goes home. Douschebag kid send him a email saying I told you my dad was going to ticket you.

Kid that got ticketed calls news.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2055577.html

Click on the Ticket Taunting next to the reel to see the Video. You may once you click on the reel look on the left hand side for the video under "Ticket Taunting".

thats fucking funny as shit, No doubt that kid and file that compaint and get good results with it. Even though it MAY have been just a coincidence that kid may have just got his dad in some shit for running his mouth.

that is a bummer, Guess the kid was kinda an idiot for being like "it's the internet" didn't he ever read about how you shouldn't give out personal info, not that i do that or anything. Can't piss people off in real life, shouldn't do it electronically.

But i do side on the side of the guy who got a ticket, I am sure the othe guy cried to his dad and his dad wasn't out gunning for him but did see that the car was illegal.

I am a scrawny whiteboy but I would beat the living shit out of that kid.
Coincidence I think NOT. Fight him I would oh yes.
Strange the Trooper was in this specific kids neighborhood.

Quoted post[/post]]
Coincidence I think NOT. Fight him I would oh yes.
Strange the Trooper was in this specific kids neighborhood.

Agreed... No way it was a coincidence. If it was, how did the trooper's son know about it? Was he in the car with his dad? Most likely not, so therefore the trooper told him about it. And I doubt the trooper gives his son a detailed report of every car he tickets each day.

darn, the kid gets a ticket for having illegal tint on the windows and no front plate which is required by state law. darn.

Was this on HS? That's some total BS. My step-father is DPS, but is too professional to let some sht like that go down

seriously, who cares that some kid was flaunting that he got you pulled over, deal with it and grow some nuts. You ought to be pulled over if you hvae illegal tinting and no plate like you are suppose to, its their job. Just cause someone tipped the po-po off that you were violating some laws doesnt mean you can bitch about it. Police do it all the time, they get some person to snitch about something and then they take care of it, big f'n deal.

that kid whos bitching about it is a real douche bag, he needs to learn to deal and that he brought it upon himself. waaahhhh no one cares.

anybody have that link of the kid in florida that got pulled over and the cop was a member of the board?

i disagree, the kid in the interview said he wasnt mad about the tickets, he knew his car wasnt legal.

imo the fact is some retard kid on the internet shouldnt be able to say "hey dad this guy online is messing with me, go patrol his neighborhood and pull him over"

state troopers have no business patrolling residential areas, thats city cops jurisdiction.
the statie would not normally have been there. the only reason he was there is because his bitch of a son probably cried to him about being picked on online.
then for the kid that got ticketed to get an email from the cops son less then 2 hours later says that the father called his son afterwards and said "yeah i got that kid for you"

im not 100 percent sure on a cops workday, but im thinking if it was within 2 hours to the end of this guys shift then he would have been on his way into the station to do paperwork and trade cars and whatever bullshit they do. then he would have had to drive home. then for his son to email the kid and the kid to receive it all within 2 hours is not likely.
seems to me the son whined to his dad, his dad went out gunning for this kid, and when he was done with the stop he called his son to let him know the deed was done. then the son emailed the kid and the kid got it within 2 hours of being pulled over.

cops job is to protect and serve, not be a muscle man for there pussy kids.

Kid in the Video if you listen correctly is not bitching about the tickets. He knows he had that shit wrong. But for a State Patrol man to be where he was and to issue a appear in court ticket when usually its a fix it ticket or pay it ticket was bullshit. This was total set up by the dad. You guys would be in the same situation and be pissed about it so don't act like you wouldn't. Yeah cops get tips that people are breaking the law. But usually its about a little more things severe than a bullshit Tint and Front Plate.

Back