Our Release Party was a Huge Success

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Man last night was awesome.. We had over 150 people show we went through about 120 DVD's last night.. We watched it on a 20' Screen and it looked and sounded amazing. It was a great time.. We then went out to the Bar to Celebrate then got some 2AM IHOP sucks it was on a Sunday Night because getting up this morning was a little tough.. Good thing work round here doesn't start till bout 10AM..

But here is a quick shot of people arriving and watching the Pre-View on the Screen..

screeningpic.JPG

It was amazing..

:thumbsup: Congrats, glad to hear it, I've always enjoyed your guys videos, im thinkin about ordering a dvd as well. BTW whats up with old guy in the back?

Old guy in back in Kyle's Family.. They came to support their Kid.. Should of seen when the DreamGirls.net ad popped up somehow and a 20' Beaver Shot was on the screen and it wouldn't get off the screen.. (Guy that owns Dreamgirls.net did our final project for us.. he also does streetracers.com's videos also which I think he was happy with finally seeing some real cars race. :) )

But yeah we were in the Auditorium of Kyle's college. University of Nebraska at Omaha.. Pretty cool they let us use there stuff and and let us park cars along the Curb to show off..

Was an awesome time and cool to watch it with my 150+ friends I never even knew I had.. :)

But guys seriously this video is worth it and volume 2 will be even better, we got nothing but compliments from everyone last night and when the trailer for volume 2 came up everyone was pumped.

We'll see what we can do.. Lets see.. Free Video for some free Advertising?.. :) (although I am kinda pushing it with all the free advertising already on here.. :) )

if you'd like to dontate a dvd or two, we can run a promotion contest of some sort... hit me up with any ideas you may have.

Let me talk to Kyle and I can work something out with you.. Thanks for the interest..

Back