1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

our trade deficit is $24k/sec. Look what it can buy.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by get_nick, Feb 13, 2007.

1. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

So we COULD and apparently SHOULD be spending our money on:

Sweatshop made jeans sold from an american subsidiary of NORINCO (The Economic wing of the Northern Chinese Military) ( You may call it "Walmart")
    OR we should buy more oil from muslim run sources that use that money to directly design and purchase weapons to kill us because we don't worship Allah
    Or Korean electronics where they commonly put unwanted babies in gutters to die
    Or Japanese cars where they legitimise the sex trade and caste-based cultures.

I'll take the Military, fuck you very much.

3. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

yup, we kill more Juka's by 7am then some countries do all day

money well spent

4. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Always low prices. I'm sure we should ban Nike as well.

EDIT: (NYSE: WMT) is a public corporation based in the United States, the world's largest retailer and second-largest corporation.

I'm sure 99% of the board has Jihad Juice(TM) in their cars. Wanna support the war fully? Don't buy Arab dino juice.

That's different from here how? Oh, that's right... women say God told them to sacrifice their kids so they drown them in tubs.

You say this on a HONDA board?!

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Yes, Sam Walton started "Wal Mart" and when he reached 3 locations, he sold the business to NORINCO who took it from there. Sam Walton is an icon to make us all like Walmart (Think "Mom's Robot Oil" from futurama) Is it US Based ? Yes. So is Target, but Target (Pronounced "Tar Gheigh") is a french company.
    Sound advice.
    Woman. womAn. This happened once, and she's a psycho. Because 1 person did it, don't make it look like it's a plague.

Yes I do.

6. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Link me, please. I cannot find any info that Norinco bought Wal-Mart. I did however find info that Wally World has joint ventures in China and they sell Norinco firearms and equipment.

Do you know how many times I have heard stories about babies left in dumpsters or found in landfills and gutters? In America?

Well, that makes us all guilty. Funny thing is that most Japanese cars are made right here in the USA. Can't say the same about American cars ;)

7. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

but our women who dump them are insane/psychotic. its' different than just not wanting a baby girl.

and other countries like toyota and honda build cars here to save on import taxes. it allows us to buy cars cheaper and gives american jobs. it increases sales for the japanese companies and helps americans at the same time.

8. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Many times it's because they don't want the kid, sometimes it's insane people. Fact is it happens here.

I wanna live in the country of Honda ;)

Perhaps we shouldn't talk smack about the Japanese and their culture. They're helping us out quite a bit.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted