outbreak in Canada

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B is like the barer of bad news today...thanks for the enlightenment B..so cheerful.....post something about a 50 year old virgin guy who got laid by a hot port star or somethng thats good news

Quoted post[/post]]
B is like the barer of bad news today...thanks for the enlightenment B..so cheerful.....post something about a 50 year old virgin guy who got laid by a hot port star or somethng thats good news
I saw that movie too!
Fuckin hilarious, that dude lasted .12 seconds flat, and busted.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I saw that movie too!
Fuckin hilarious, that dude lasted .12 seconds flat, and busted.

If this thread had feet, that would have poured concrete on them.

You think the SARS thing was bad... wait for Avian flu. That will be Stephen King Stand shit right there.

Quoted post[/post]]
You think the SARS thing was bad... wait for Avian flu. That will be Stephen King Stand shit right there.

i was watching foxnews late late late last night when i should have been sleeping (like 3am) and they were talking about some sort of flu.

they were saying its due to kill 20% of the population. they comparred it to the 1918 flu or something where it killed 100 MILLION people, or 12% of the population.

its only a matter of time.... i've been scopping out some desolate wooded areas. i think i should start dropping off supplies and start making a shelter :mrgreen:

Desolation won't help... Avian flu is something that also hits remote ares of other countries.

Just keep clean, keep healthy. Remember that being in a sour mood affects your health.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
If this thread had feet, that would have poured concrete on them.
Maybe, but chances are if this thread had feet you'd spend 20 minutes explaining to them why boots are better than shoes.

I type quickly have lots to say :)
We know :laugh:
I respect you here.

Back