Outcome of my Interviews... (semi - long)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
So I FINALLY heard back from the two interviews that I went on the last two weeks.

Interview #1 - I was offered the position, however it is not something that I was GUNHOOOOOOE about, and the Pay Scale was a lateral move, which = no more bank. So I turned the position down, I think she was a little shocked because as I was thanking them for the opportunity to intervew she hung up on me. So basically I was :owned: :lol:

Interview #2 - I was looking forward to the outcome of this position. I received very good feedback from the hiring manager and basically left the interview with her mouth wide open. My technical skills are top notch but since the position would entail me doign some classroom facilitation, I was not chosen. I do not look at this as a bad experience, since the presentation that I had to complete in teh interview left her stunned at my capabilities, my name, resume, and Hartford Portfolio was given to the head of our design department, which basically stokes me out since thats where I ultimately want to be. So all in all it was a good experience even though I was not chosen for the position.

So at the end of the day I have the same position, making the same salary as before, and keeping one of the best managers and FRIEND that I have had so far in my career. I have however, already posted out for another opening and hopefully will be hearing back on that position shortly.

Cliff Notes: I am the man.

kthx

s3f6f68901d4d1.jpg

thanks assholes you just made me burst out loud laughing in the school library.

hey, how abotu sticking to the topic :) tehres plenty of all threads to highjack :)

or else I will commence a :ban: ing

:p

khrisb.jpg

Ok, enough gaf pics, Ill start to wonder about j00.

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 06:28 PM
jackoff-voland.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

holy fuckin shit thats just not right.

:bo: :bo:

back to the topic...

sisteve...you truly are the shiz. B)

What the fuck???
Steve, why did you put up the pic of me? I hadn't even said anything. I know it's funny, but still.

Anyway, congrats on having the same job.
:ph34r:
Wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back