over 100 mph ticket...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Mar 8 2004, 12:46 PM-->
Incredib1e
@Mar 8 2004, 09:18 AM
Don't you watch police chases.

You also never see someone running from a cop in a fast car in those shows. You only see Jim- Bob drunk off his ass in his '82 GMC 1500 pick'emup. The rare time you see someone in a modified Honda, it's some riceboy dipshit that spent all his time at the drag strip instead of the road course that can't turn worth a shit. Put me in a stock '91 CRX Si on a twisty road and I *PROMISE* you I'll be able outrun the cop.

Why?

Because I'm Loco Honkey, bitch.

out ran a cop in my insight just last week LMMFAO!!!!!!
twistie road = cop 0wn3d
cops cant drive for shit

out ran SEVERAL cops in my sol :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 8 2004, 02:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 8 2004, 06:46 PM
Incredib1e

You also never see someone running from a cop in a fast car in those shows. You only see Jim- Bob drunk off his ass in his '82 GMC 1500 pick'emup.

There's that one of the Vette that clips the back of a semi, and another of a old Mustang or something running off the side of the road at a bridge into a tree.

classic case of:
high performance car, low performance driver

:lmao:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 8 2004, 10:28 PM-->
It was a black C4 and no he didn't get up and run. He got thrown from the car gonig 120 mph when it hit. He flew out of the car and laid there until the cops slapped the cuffs on him.
Actually he did get up and run, it was on German TV the other day ;)

E_SolSi Posted on Mar 8 2004
@ 10:30 PM
classic case of:
high performance car, low performance driver

Hahaha, sure is.

really? I remember seeing it like 10 billion times on real tv and scariest police chase shows and I don't remember him getting up from a 120 mph plus jolt...

Maybe we're thinking of two different crashes? I dunno.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Mar 8 2004, 04:29 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 8 2004, 12:46 PM
Incredib1e

You also never see someone running from a cop in a fast car in those shows. You only see Jim- Bob drunk off his ass in his '82 GMC 1500 pick'emup. The rare time you see someone in a modified Honda, it's some riceboy dipshit that spent all his time at the drag strip instead of the road course that can't turn worth a shit. Put me in a stock '91 CRX Si on a twisty road and I *PROMISE* you I'll be able outrun the cop.

Why?

twistie road = cop 0wn3d
cops cant drive for shit

r u kiding . what did you run for . thats crazy

Originally posted by erebunicrx+Mar 8 2004, 04:45 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 8 2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 8 2004, 12:46 PM
Incredib1e

Why?

twistie road = cop 0wn3d
cops cant drive for shit

r u kiding . what did you run for . thats crazy

comming down rt 6 near farmington MT
cop was sitting at the gravel pit at the top of the hill
i was doing 70 in a 45 (3AM)
saw the radar light on his dash
saw his lights come on
i dipped down the side roads twards Mrs. Porters school
never saw him again
:)

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Mar 8 2004, 05:56 PM
your nuts i cant see ever even atempting something like that

he is joking about the insight thing...

not the sol thing.

:ph34r: Done it.

The key here is to have plausable deniability. If the cop has to run for his car, or turn around, and you're motating, you have a good chance.

Did it in my V-8 S-10 at 120+. By the time the cop turned around, I was parked within a row of cars at the local junk yard smoking a cigarette. I watched him drive by!!!!
A couple months ago, I was passing my buddies house, which is a couple blocks from my shop. So, I punched the H22 Accord and was burning off second coming past a cop parked in the alley. He was out of the car, and didn't have time to catch my plate. Ge grabbed his flashlight and tried to wave me down in my rearview. :yeahfuckingrightbitch: Three blocks away I made two rights, going the way he'd never expect. No ticket beoooootch.

If there is a cop right behind you, I suggest you pull over. Radios and license plates own joo.

I know you all probably won't believe me but what the hell I'll go for it. Me and a friend were coming back from my dads house in the afternoon. This was probably a month or so after I had bought my car. 90Si w/b18, after coming from a 93dx stock the power was much more fun. anyhow, so we're coming back just cruising on the hwy and there was a stretch that was pretty straight coming up after a light turn and an over pass bridge. and another hwy merges in to it right around where the bridge is...(for those of you that live in maryland its where route 10 and 100 meet gowing towards gibson island)right when we hit the bridge i shifted into 3rd at 55mph, wound out 3rd, hit fourth, wound it out and just shifted in to 5th at about 110-112, not sure i was watching the road... well 110-112 in a gutted car(at the time) it felt like we were about to just lift off the road. anyhow another long turn was coming up and it led to to a stoplight, as we came around the turn slowing down considerably, i saw it...front end of a crown vic in the background. we came up to the light and i was making a right turn, well as i got to the light he pulled right up behind me but didn't flash his lights or anything. i proceeded to make the right turn (blinker and all) nice and slow he flicked his lights and tuted the siren. being pulled over before there are some natural reflexes that come into play....key off>e-brake on>license out-while rolling down the window>search for registration. (i keep my registration tucked between the headliner and the plastic pillar cover by the sun visor for quick retrival) well i handed him my license, and i was getting my registration and he then said i didn't need my registration. note: he is standing there in out of uniform and a gun(in holster). he asked how fast i was going back there and i said "i honestly was just watching the road" funniest thing ive had a cop tell me was "well i was doing about 95...and you were still pulling away from me" he just basically told me to slow down, asked if i had points blah blah blah...and then he let me off. we rode to the gas station and thanked God :worthy: for his help and filled the tank up.

I do believe if you're clocked in over a 100 mph in Cali u get 2 points on ur record automatically without traffic school doesn't matter if ur qualified or not and a huge ass fine. Cuz one of my boys got one of those in his ITR and he got two marks on his record and a $350 fine.

kwik version:

120 down highway

cop hits lights and brakes

off on next ramp

cop gets off and begins chase

get back on highway right away, in lane he was using

watch piggie go by twice in two minutes

big fun, but i had to change muh draws

Originally posted by Supahatch03@Mar 9 2004, 09:08 PM
I do believe if you're clocked in over a 100 mph in Cali u get 2 points on ur record automatically without traffic school doesn't matter if ur qualified or not and a huge ass fine. Cuz one of my boys got one of those in his ITR and he got two marks on his record and a $350 fine.

yuuuup, happend to my gf a few years ago too.. ticket could be more.

thanks for the replies guys, i just got the letter in the mail, it says i cant pay by mail and i have to go in to court. im kinda trippen i looked up the citation number and it says "a fine not to exceed 500 dollars, and the court may suspend my license for a period not to exceed 30 days" I think the reason i got a ticket for "exceeding the maximum speed limit 100 plus" vs "reckless driving" was because I was 250 miles from home, and i was kissing the cops ass.

I was like "hmm...uh...nice shirt officer, uh were do you get that drycleaned at?"

I think were just gonna plan my another Laughlin trip around my court date, so that way when i hand over my 500 frog skins i can just spend the rest of the weekend being drunk and gamblin, hoping to make it back up :D

Back