over 100 mph ticket...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i ran from the cops once! was at the street races, when someone thought it would be funny to yell COPS!!!!! theusual everyone runs. im following someone else when i realize, theres no cops wtf, so i get next to him and ask wats goin on he says he doesnt know, we turn around headded back to the track when i see a red light com on in front of me about 4-5 blocks away. theres a dead-end side street to my left so i go to flip a bith but didnt really make it,rathere than do a 3 point turn i take the sidewalk. so here i am weeving between telephone poles with an f150 next to me and another honda on the wrong side of the road goin the wrong direction, i get off the sidewalk at the next block, make a right turn and somehow get away. only to make a left onto a main road and see that on all the side streets there were 2-3 cops lined up just waiting for a honda to drive by and pull out behind them, if you mad it past one row uf cops the next one or maybe the one after that would get you for sure. I MADE IT never got caught

Speaking of tickets I just got nailed on one which is bull. I was on the highway in the third lane for about 14miles (16mile trip) then I came upon a slow moving altima going about 65 in the passing lane. I gave him three seconds, flash, five seconds, flash. He didnt move so I was getting mad and i hate being behind cars cause I hate not seeing anything. anyway I had to pass him on the right hand side and of course the only time this actually happens to me there was a cop. Pulls me over (and almost crashes into me, couldnt see his brush guard in my review mirro and I drive a 2" dropped sol)
$420- speeding 86mph, passing on right, follow to close, long marker BULLSHIT!

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Mar 24 2004, 01:36 AM
thanks for the replies guys, i just got the letter in the mail, it says i cant pay by mail and i have to go in to court. im kinda trippen i looked up the citation number and it says "a fine not to exceed 500 dollars, and the court may suspend my license for a period not to exceed 30 days" I think the reason i got a ticket for "exceeding the maximum speed limit 100 plus" vs "reckless driving" was because I was 250 miles from home, and i was kissing the cops ass.

I was like "hmm...uh...nice shirt officer, uh were do you get that drycleaned at?"

I think were just gonna plan my another Laughlin trip around my court date, so that way when i hand over my 500 frog skins i can just spend the rest of the weekend being drunk and gamblin, hoping to make it back up :D

those are worst case scenarios, go to court and try and get a lesser penalty. one thing you ask is when the gun was last calibrated, heard it work a few times so.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Mar 24 2004, 09:27 AM-->
HondaMoCo
@Mar 24 2004, 01:36 AM
thanks for the replies guys, i just got the letter in the mail, it says i cant pay by mail and i have to go in to court. im kinda trippen i looked up the citation number and it says "a fine not to exceed 500 dollars, and the court may suspend my license for a period not to exceed 30 days" I think the reason i got a ticket for "exceeding the maximum speed limit 100 plus" vs "reckless driving" was because I was 250 miles from home, and i was kissing the cops ass.

I was like "hmm...uh...nice shirt officer, uh were do you get that drycleaned at?"

I think were just gonna plan my another Laughlin trip around my court date, so that way when i hand over my 500 frog skins i can just spend the rest of the weekend being drunk and gamblin, hoping to make it back up :D

those are worst case scenarios, go to court and try and get a lesser penalty. one thing you ask is when the gun was last calibrated, heard it work a few times so.

thats if im gonna fight it, i dont think i am, im just going to go in there and either say:

A. "It was very carless of me, but I was tired my girlfriend wasnt feeling well, we were still 75 miles from are hotel, 65 miles from any civilization, and i was just concentrating on the road, I understand i am in the wrong, and im prepared to accept the consequences, and i hope the court will show me lienancey, and allow me to oppertunity to go to traffic school, to better my self, so i will know how to deal with a situation like this again in the future."

B. "We were 75 miles from are hotel, 65 miles from anything at all, the only rest stop inbetween was closed, and my girlfriend (or me) had diarrhea (or) my girlfriend started her period"

C."I was in a line of 4 cars, we were all going the same speed, it was late, i wasnt paying attention to the speedometer, i was concentrating on the road"

D."104??104?? i may have been doing 99, but in no way was i doing 100 plus" :D

E." Hi your Honor, my name is ...haywood...jabloeme, and im here to tell you that Gary... well he passed away last night...yup he was killed in a bass fishing accident... but i wanted to tell you that he said he was sorry.

F."your honor FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK YYYYOOOOOOOUUUUU. um thats all i have to say really.

which one do you guys think, of the legitimate ones i mean.

option A shows that you are ready to take responsibilty for your actions and if you get a nice enough judge, it would help alot.

if all else fails, option F would suffice :)

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Mar 24 2004, 12:22 PM-->
@Mar 24 2004, 08:22 AM
$420- speeding 86mph, passing on right, follow to close, long marker  BULLSHIT!

$420 :woo: :nod: !!!!!

Long marker? Did you have your signal on too long or what? :huh:

dont know what this was but im gonna find out it cost me $100. This blows too cause I was gonna use this money to fix the dent on my door and a new bumper. Fuck it all now :angry:

Just make yourselfs a radar jammer. When yall pass like 120 mph in front of a cop his radar will go nuts. Pulls you over tell him to really tell you how fast you were going. :D

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Mar 24 2004, 08:14 PM
Just make yourselfs a radar jammer. When yall pass like 120 mph in front of a cop his radar will go nuts. Pulls you over tell him to really tell you how fast you were going. :D

Then after the cop goes around your car with his nightstick you somehow get tickets for broken taillights. :D

Back