Own3D!! Audi........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, thats nasty, check the "body coverings" in the second to bottom picture...

i think thats a body under the white things... not sure if there were two people, or one ripped into bits... bad bad news

speedo stuck on 80... not sure if thats kilos or mph though...

completely ripped in half and motor flew the fuck out
dammmnnnnn

daaaaaaaaamn what is the speedo stuck at? is that 90 or 80??

ah did you look at the other pictures, The engine was tore out and was like 20 ft from another part of the car.

doesnt say how it actually happened, besides speeding. looks like the car careened into a tree sideways and got split in half.

Turbo Mirage: doesnt say how it actually happened, besides speeding. looks like the car careened into a tree sideways and got split in half.

No shit Captian Obvious

holy shit! damn, thats pretty bad...in the third to the last pic, is that parts of the car wrapped around the tree? jesus christ, the guy must have been doing WAAAAY more that 80 for all that to happen.

looks like its a little past 90......ummm you see how far they are with that tape measure trying to determine how far it FLEW out of the car? i dont see it in any other pics. those ain't hasport, y0!!!!1!

Damn, there's still metal wrapped around that tree. :( :( :(

As much as I like ownage, that could have been anyone. I've escaped a few bad situations myself.

<<<<<Lucky to be here x10

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 19 2004, 08:04 PM
daaaaaaaaamn what is the speedo stuck at? is that 90 or 80??

its alittle above the 90 but i belive it is in kph cause the tack and the speedo are the same shape and size and if it was 90 mph that would mean the speedo could read up to 180 and i doubt it would be that.

edit: about 60 mph

fuck i bet nobody walked away

Nope...they didn't
s405b8740704f3.jpg

Back