Own3d Pic Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3edead1da3942.jpg

I've had my bike not even a month and Im starting to look at how much R6s and R1s run for so maybe next year.... Mmmmm I love them even with an owl stuck in it

I wonder how fast he was going, much over 80mph you would think he would have layed it down if that big fucker hit him.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 1 2003, 08:10 PM
execution.gif

Milan

im sorry i just dont find the humor in an execution especially after iraq did this to some of our troops. not trying to be a dick.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 1 2003, 07:43 PM
s3eda9ce8e09ce.jpg

you can just pictured the own3d logo on it since Im too lazy to do it

Someone's gonna be eating spotted owl for dinner.

Understand where you all are coming from, but that is what makes everyone unique, not just how the majority feel. If it is that disturbing you mods can take it off and next time this topic comes up I will make sure to post a dead animal. ;)

Milan

:lol: that would scare the crap outta me,can you imagine watching it happen...even at night...poof :lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 4 2003, 03:33 PM
Understand where you all are coming from, but that is what makes everyone unique, not just how the majority feel. If it is that disturbing you mods can take it off and next time this topic comes up I will make sure to post a dead animal. ;)

Milan

No, that's fine... it's free speech- I just don't like seeing it. Even if you stop posting it here, it'll still be elsewhere on the net, and really insensitive people will use it to mean even worse stuff. Just don't post it all over the place here.

;)

no prob, I only used it for this topic, thanks dad. JK, lol. I was trying to find something to top that fuckin owl but as AFI knows that I always post "welcome to a month ago" pics.

Milan

bubbhoot.gif

I knew this pic would come in handy one day :)

LOLOLOLOL, :lol: :lol: :lol:

The univeristy i just graduated from, their mascot is an burrowing owl.
burrowing-owls.jpg

These guys are little animals if you will, they fly around and have nests all over our campus. They used to scare the shit out of me when me and my ATO brothers would walk around from dorm to dorm piss drunk.

Milan

Back