ownage of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't quite know what you mean. It's not like I ever held sex back from him. I knew something was wrong when he began acting different. Almost like he didn't want to have sex with me. If you mean Artie... well, his ex girlfriend lived down south... apparently she sucked in bed... but I don't think I'd ever hear GOOD stories about other women in his life. I suppose it's easier when she's 400 miles away... from what I hear she wasn't innocent either. I will feel sorry for him if he ever cheats on me. I haven't entertained the idea of sleeping with someone else. I love him. Seriously this time...
I didn't mean you were a cold bitch withholding sex at all. I was just saying that that may be the reason some men cheat. That could be why I never have personally. Some men are just greedy assholes and cheat to have more than one woman. I appreciate the woman in my life when there is one. But they have all, so far, fufilled their duties. IDK I feel like I'm rambling.

No worries. I do that all the time. I suppose it's because as I read what I'm typing... I don't think I've gotten my point across so I'll keep going to try to clarify. *sigh*

But, I understand you. :)

Back