owned by code white :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, you'll never make that Palmolive hand modeling shoot now. Good thing you had those hands insured.

becarefull...if it opens up again..we might need to get you a blood transfusion.....every drop counts....it appears you have no blood left..your so pale....... :roll:

not really...my hands are a little bit darker.....from all the grease and oils I work with in the garage.....but I haven't seen the sun in sooooo long....3rd shift sucks for that...

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 14 2003, 06:24 PM
:owned:

hope the famous middle finger is ok. :D

no way, that'll leave a scar, making it all the more intimidating

Dude, I got so owned by the snow when I was in my Subaru, I almost.....

Wait.

No I didn't.

I drove around all the RWD and FWD people stuck in the snow and ice, found a parknig lot, and spent much time doing donuts and powerslides. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 14 2003, 10:34 PM
Dude, I got so owned by the snow when I was in my Subaru, I almost.....

Wait.

No I didn't.

I drove around all the RWD and FWD people stuck in the snow and ice, found a parknig lot, and spent much time doing donuts and powerslides. :D

:werd:
got some feint motions and sliding around done at my school's parking lot til people started to come :ph34r:

s3e51d37874b52.jpg

Ahh, clearly one of my best photoshops ever.

i got owned again. same fucking snow bank.

my plow company for the Carpenter group which owns the office my job is in don't come till like 3 am.

so not oly is it a sheet of ice outside, i had to go through a snow bank... well, i spun out, and went into the snow bank sideways, got hung up. lol

paint time:

s3fdd42d429822.jpg

so i walk in to grab a shovel.

none to be found. fuck.

head back out... start trying to push the car a little bit or something... get in and rock it a little bit....
and two old dudes in a pick up truck stop, get out with shovels, and proceed to dig me out of the snow bank.

i guess there are some good people still left. its a shame that they are all old and dying soon :(
by the time i parked my car where i needed to be out of the way, they were gone. i wanted to slip them a 20 or something for helping me out... but they left. Thanks guys, who ever you are.

:( you better not destroy my next car...... :ph34r:

holy fuck B did you even TRY on that pic??????????????????

worst M$ paint evaR

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 14 2003, 04:45 PM

pissedoffsol: no- hannook studded snows blow

i made it home... and got stuck in my road... couldn't get into my driveway at all.. lol

Well my snow tires should be here today, and I almost bought some hannook tire glad I didn't , I 'll let you know how the Kumho I*Zen studded snows work .

my roomates probe is stuck in the drive way.... we had a party the other day people just drove around it to get down the hill

Back