OWNED MY SUPERVISOR! *PIC*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tonyls

so we are deployed right now and i was bored so i decided to pull a prank on my supervisor. He was sooo pissed! :finger:
med_gallery_40089_561_1059687.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
are those sand bags??

yeah those are sandbags. and he said it took two hours to clean up after that. no he wasnt in the room he was in the shower about 50 yards away. so he was all nice and squeaky clean the had to move about 70 sandbags before bed and its 120 degrees out here now

:) He's going to ge tyou back so beautifuly.

Now post pics of that. I've learned not to mess with the supervisor over the years. One time I got my boss at lowe's with a tac in the seat. There after every single effing time I sat down in a fork lift seat I had 6 or 7 tacs in my ass.

Then all the countless times he filled up my gloves with soap. I learned my lesson real fast.

hes right man...dont do it....you put sandbags infront of his door....he'll cover your bed in sand....its gonna be fun to see the results of your practical joke :p

never fuck with your sup in the military, they know all the good pranks and can get away with more then you can lol.

:concur: with everyone who said "you're fucked now" or something to that effect.... seriously... you have just unleashed a shit storm you can not begin to comprehend

keep us posted on his retaliation(s)

Back