owned to the extremity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That guy with the camera got a little to happy when he saw the cobra, but yea that was sweet, ownage at its finest :)

I dont see how anything was "owned" The ED hatch needs to ditch the wing. The Cavalier was plain gay. And the Mustang was even stupider for passing in a turn lane, I was hoping this was goin to be one of those "oh damn Mustang passes in turn lane and slams into truck races"

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 21 2004, 09:24 PM
I dont see how anything was "owned" The ED hatch needs to ditch the wing. The Cavalier was plain gay. And the Mustang was even stupider for passing in a turn lane, I was hoping this was goin to be one of those "oh damn Mustang passes in turn lane and slams into truck races"

:withstupid:

:linksucks:

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 21 2004, 09:24 PM

No one said it was smart for dragging each gear out and for the guy passing in the turn lane, the ownage was that both the four bangers were putting the pedal through the floor and the cobra blew right past them easy.

Just take it and laugh at it, everyone always has to analyze and get all pissy about stupid shit.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 22 2004, 12:09 AM-->
@Apr 21 2004, 09:24 PM

No one said it was smart for dragging each gear out and for the guy passing in the turn lane, the ownage was that both the four bangers were putting the pedal through the floor and the cobra blew right past them easy.

Just take it and laugh at it, everyone always has to analyze and get all pissy about stupid shit.

I wasnt getting pissy, simply stating my views. But, it still sucked. IT would have been way better if the Stang would have been slammed or slammed into something, like a brick wall, or truck or anything damnit, I wanted to see carnage.

anyone seen the video of the cobra stomping a zo6 then throwing a rod, its great it shows the oil spray on the road and a piece of the connecting rod....too bad i cant remember the link

Originally posted by evilgsr@Apr 22 2004, 08:25 PM
anyone seen the video of the cobra stomping a zo6 then throwing a rod, its great it shows the oil spray on the road and a piece of the connecting rod....too bad i cant remember the link

yeah a 600 hp 99 Cobra in detroit...blew a rod.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 22 2004, 08:30 PM-->
@Apr 22 2004, 08:25 PM

yeah a 600 hp 99 Cobra in detroit...blew a rod.

It was 600HP on the stock bottom end. I forget where I saw this...

I thought I had posted this in here...but I don't see it in this forum.

I found it on a Camaro and a mustang forum....odd...

That video sucked so much F-ing ASS

I remember a few times when I killed some VWs also some Dinky hondas and a mix of other crappy wannabies in my turbo civic not once did I brag about it or post videos of it

Mustang VS a Z24 if even that.... yay....

Back