owned =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Sep 28 2003, 06:13 PM
that is completely wrong. After they get used to it usually they turn into raging cock feens, and they will do anything with you b/c since they lost the V card to you, they feel the most comfortable.

ya but you gotta sit there and take the time to teach them how to fuck.....
baby ride me this way, no turn around....
touch my cock here, grab my balls....

where's the romance in that?

bah.

hey man, I'd be willing to take a couple months of teaching for years of constant wild sex with some smokin bitch. edit: (marriage a given).

I knew I was gonna start something fun =) hehehehe

jl001.jpg

she had nice looking titties in Mall Rats so why not post a nip shot

me and B have the same taste in boobies thats why we get along so well =)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 28 2003, 06:48 PM

me and B have the same taste in boobies thats why we get along so well =)

that makes 3 of us jeff....

my chick has NO tits whatsoever.... :D :p :worthy:

yum yum

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 28 2003, 02:30 PM
B you dont like her cuz shes got tits ...... just cuz she doesnt look like an 11 y/o boy doesnt mean shes not hot

:lol:
:owned:

Its sad but true. As for meI just think the titties have to fit the girl. Nothing wrong with a good proportion.

Big, little, whatever... I love bewbies!!!!
I had the perfect girl, with the perfect bewbies and I fucked it all up! Right, L? All because of S-----'s shit!!!!
Oh J-----! Please come back to me!!!

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 28 2003, 09:54 PM
I had the perfect girl, with the perfect bewbies and I fucked it all up! Right, L? All because of S-----'s shit!!!!

Man get over her...besides she turn bitch! You need to find a girl that's no fuckin crazy as hell!

Originally posted by Def_Jam+Sep 28 2003, 09:58 PM-->
@Sep 28 2003, 09:54 PM

Man get over her...besides she turn bitch! You need to find a girl that's no fuckin crazy as hell!

Fuck that! I could be married for 20 years and she could come up to my house one day and in front of my wife say,"Wanna fuck?" And I'd be all over that and divorced.
I still miss her!
Carl Thomas said it best...And I wish I never met her!!! At allllllllllllllllllllll!!!!

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Sep 28 2003, 10:06 PM-->
Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 28 2003, 09:58 PM
khrisb
Big, little, whatever...  I love bewbies!!!!
I had the perfect girl, with the perfect bewbies and I fucked it all up!  Right, L?  All because of S-----'s shit!!!!
Oh J-----!  Please come back to me!!!

wtfusaid.jpg

You weren't supposed to...

Khrisb and defjam this is what pms are for. No one cares about your stupid post whoring.

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 28 2003, 10:08 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 28 2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 28 2003, 09:58 PM
khrisb
Big, little, whatever...  I love bewbies!!!!
I had the perfect girl, with the perfect bewbies and I fucked it all up!  Right, L?  All because of S-----'s shit!!!!
Oh J-----!  Please come back to me!!!

wtfusaid.jpg

You weren't supposed to...

I am implying that he needs to learn to form a sentance.

Yeah I agree. Talking in pm's with that bitch is torture sometimes... :axe:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 28 2003, 03:43 PM
she was a virgin till she was married. yes she is hot, but think about it...
she has been pampered ALL her fucking life.

this bitch would be the WORST FUCK EVER...

and you gotta put up with her shit once ur done fucking her?

nigga please.

i can just imagine how sexually frustrated her husband is feeling due to the fact he is just now realizing that she is a dead fuck. :lol:

lol.

HA-HA.

That was so well-said. Not only does it SUCK to have to train a girl in the basics of a good lay, to have to train someone like Jessica Simpson (whiny and pampered) is a tradeoff that you WILL be on the losing side of.

Who needs romantic sex, when you can have hot wild dirty monkey sex.

Back