owned =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Sep 29 2003, 01:45 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Sep 28 2003, 03:21 PM
s3f5b9e443a994.jpg

jessica simpson is hot and dumb :D

Too high-maitenance and whinny for me.

it's called hit it and quit it!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 29 2003, 02:51 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 28 2003, 03:43 PM
she was a virgin till she was married.  yes she is hot, but think about it...
she has been pampered ALL her fucking life.

this bitch would be the WORST FUCK EVER...

and you gotta put up with her shit once ur done fucking her?

nigga please.

i can just imagine how sexually frustrated her husband is feeling due to the fact he is just now realizing that she is a dead fuck. :lol:

lol.

HA-HA.

That was so well-said. Not only does it SUCK to have to train a girl in the basics of a good lay, to have to train someone like Jessica Simpson (whiny and pampered) is a tradeoff that you WILL be on the losing side of.

wanna take bets on how well she sucks cock?
i bet she doesnt even use both hands, let alone one.
Cup the "twins" in one of her hands? HA !!!

Her on top? fuggedaboutit. She probably lays there on her back like a wounded baby seal, making all sorts of barnyard animal noises, (think of a pig snorting, combined with a monkey grunting) as her poor husband plows away at that limp, rigor mortis ensued carcass.

Anal sex? Sure, as long as she is the one on the giving end...

and to think if you DIDNT make her cum every single night?

whoa, i can only imagine that shrill whining voice complaining about how she didnt "get off"

Welcome to the rest of your life Mr. Jessica Simpson :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enjoy your stay :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 29 2003, 02:51 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 28 2003, 03:43 PM
she was a virgin till she was married.  yes she is hot, but think about it...
she has been pampered ALL her fucking life.

this bitch would be the WORST FUCK EVER...

and you gotta put up with her shit once ur done fucking her?

nigga please.

i can just imagine how sexually frustrated her husband is feeling due to the fact he is just now realizing that she is a dead fuck. :lol:

lol.

HA-HA.

Not only does it SUCK to have to train a girl in the basics of a good lay, .

and i concur 100% with you on that one. its so fucking ackward to have to train a girl in the basics of a good lay......and tiresome. i mean when your 17 its all good. but when you hit your mid 20's, you just dont want to deal with it.

its kinda like playing football with my guy friends. i dont want to sit there and tell him how to throw a pass, or block or guard..

when i play football with my buddies i expect them to know how to play. i also expect them to be good at it too, or i will wipe the goalposts with their asses.

same goes with fucking a chick.

This isn't romper room, there are no left and right "footsteps" on my bed for a chick to follow in explaining how to fuck me.....

ya well the virgin is still the way to go!
and the learn qiuck when there 22 ther suddenly realize sex is fun and can't get enough

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 2 2003, 09:04 AM
Tony, sometimes I think you're reading my mind when you post. :D

great minds...... :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 2 2003, 11:14 AM
Dibs not on the short fat half. :D

theres a small chance if his family is from Trieste or Pula :D

Nah, my family is from Palermo, Sicily. Plus, I get my 6'-3" height from the Ukranian side of the family. :) The looks and the brains are from the Italiano side.

Back