1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oz racing mazda 929 wheels????

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by lostsoulzprophet, Jun 9, 2013.

1. lostsoulzprophet

lostsoulzprophet delslow

ok so they are oz racing. i think mazda 929 wheels do to the sticker on them.
    never seen them before. lol any info on them would be great.

i think lug pattern is 5x120 any idea what they would be worth around if i refinished them. two were painted white for some odd reason. so will be stipping them and repainting inside gold with polished lip and face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

1 person likes this.
  3. lostsoulzprophet

lostsoulzprophet delslow

never thought id c another set of them. but then you post up with the exact wheel and redone similer to the way i was talking. lol.

mine has a sticker on inside of two of them that says mazda 929 so idk lol. never seen another set and cant find online..

did you have center caps like mine with the key and how much did you pay for yours. ? curious what i could sell them for. dont have a car with that lug pattern.

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

didnt have center caps... got them for $250 with new tires, but i sold the tires for nearly $200 because i had planned to buy better tires anyways.. i redid mine for my car but 2 weeks after i put them on the car got stolen

5. lostsoulzprophet

lostsoulzprophet delslow

i gotcha. i have no luck finding any on the internet. lol

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted