Ozzfest free??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd like to see it actually go through..

looks like i'll be going to the one on July 27th.. gotta keep an eye on tickets now

Scheduled to kick off in Los Angeles on July 27, Ozzfest 2007 will eventually hit 25 cities across North America. The list of concert stops is being finalized, as is the lineup.
Tickets, which in the past have ranged from $35 to $150 US, will be available to fans through online outlets. All the bands that will take the Ozzfest stage will do so for free, although the individual acts will be permitted to sell their merchandise and CDs onsite.
Food and drink sales as well as a number of major sponsors are expected to pay for this year's event.
"If he goes out one summer of his life and he doesn't get paid, big deal," Sharon Osbourne said.

They had to adjust ticket prices to reflect the quality of the show and experience.

Dare I say, they nailed it ?

afraid so. the past couple years ozzfest has been pretty weak. i didn't even go last year... and, well, 2nd stage is my kind of music.

even if its only in canada, im only 45min from the border and 90 min from montreal :D

Back