P-Park often???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I pretty much refuse to if I'm driving my Windstar. That thing has 80 million blind spots even with the blind spot mirrors. In the car I'm badass at parallel parking.

I'm good with smaller cars at parallel parking. not just saying that im better at parking a smaller car in the same size spot as i'm trying to park the bigger car, but if the spots were comparable in size to the cars, i can park the smaller car better. I cant stand trying to parallel park my buick.

Now that I think about it last time I parallel parked in the windstar I ran up on the curb. My car will turn on a dime, that damn thing will barely turn on a roundabout.

my ex gf's mom was so fat she didn't parallel park...ever. she couldn't turn her neck far enough. hahaha

It is extremely rare to parallel park anywhere in my county... Even in the downtown areas. I have never parallel parked in Florida in my life. Only have I had to do it during travel, which includes one time I had to parallel park my dad's Dodge cummings 3500 megacab. It was hard, but successful =D

Edit: I have parallel parked here, but only on the side of the road and such. Not in an actual spot meant for it.

I pretty much refuse to if I'm driving my Windstar. That thing has 80 million blind spots even with the blind spot mirrors. In the car I'm badass at parallel parking.
:werd: not to toot my own horn but i'm very good at parallel parking. Even with my mom's truck

my ex gf's mom was so fat she didn't parallel park...ever. she couldn't turn her neck far enough. hahaha
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never seen someone so determined to park in a certain spot and/or have so much trouble finding the gears. Could she not clearly see that her damn car was bigger than the damn parking spot was:huh:

I hate having to parallel park anywhere. I hate it!
as far as parallel parking, that's really not that hard. but if I had a dollar for everytime I've seen someone hit cars while pulling in or out of a parking spot.... Last thing I need is some new dents or scratches from some ahole that thinks she can park.

Back