p06 ecm what car is it from

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1996cool

i have a p06 ecm and im just curious if itll run on a 92 -95 vtec engine, and also will the wires match up. and what car is it from ,any answer appreciate it

P06 is from 92-95 Civic DX and, no, it will not run a VTEC engine - 92-95 Civic had 2 VTEC engines - one in the VX D15Z1 which used P07 ECU and one in the EX D16Z6 which used P28 ECU

Quoted post[/post]]
P06 is from 92-95 Civic DX and, no, it will not run a VTEC engine - 92-95 Civic had 2 VTEC engines - one in the VX D15Z1 which used P07 ECU and one in the EX D16Z6 which used P28 ECU
thank u very much.......what about the wiring will it be the same . for example pin # 123 and 5 are for injectors correct, etc..... and #4 is the vtec solenoid valve, right? i just want to make sure because im rewiring my car and i dont want to burn up my p28 ecu , brn,yellow,red,andlight blue for the color code. any help appreciated

u can change the board so it can throw vtec, but its kinda alot of work. . . but doable check out pgmfi.org. . . or something along those lines.

Back