p06 ecu questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the_crazy_russian

hi,
I have a p06 ecu that I've socketed, chipped, converted to vtec, and set up for dataloging for use im my d series turbo setup. I just purchased a b18b that I plan on swapping into my civic in the not to distant future.my question is, is there any drawbacks to using the p06 with the b18b assuming I change the fuel maps ect. vs using the stock p75? the reason I ask is because eventually I'll end up boosting the b18 as well and don't really feel like socketing, and setting up another ecu (p75) if the p06 will work just as good.
any info would be appriciated.
thanks,
B
B)

cool thanx, when the time comes I'll try using my p06 with propper maps ect and see how it goes.if all else fails I can get a p75 later. next step is to build a romulator interface, like the one on pgmfi. has any one here built one? wondering how well it works compaired to the Xtronics ROMulator...
thanks again,
B

Do you mean the RTP board? Yes, it works great, just have to turn the car off to change some values but for fuel/spark changes, real time programmability 0wns.

if you have the correct maps - correct application your ecu is good for most applications cause u can change it -=0

Originally posted by nfn15037+Dec 13 2004, 01:35 PM-->
Do you mean the RTP board?  Yes, it works great, just have to turn the car off to change some values but for fuel/spark changes, real time programmability 0wns.
[post=431358]Quoted post[/post]​
that's the one, sounds good.I' think I'll start on one tomorrow. not that I don't like burning chips all day long :p

b204dr
@Dec 13 2004, 01:59 PM
if you have the correct maps - correct application your ecu is good for most applications cause u can change it -=0
[post=431366]Quoted post[/post]​

awesome,the p06 was well worth the25 bux I paid for it hehehe .thanks for the info guys great stuff :worthy:

Back