1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p06,p28,p72, etc.. chipping and more... inside

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by ben_deez, Jun 22, 2011.

1. ben_deez

ben_deez New Member

greetings fellas.., first post at hondaswap.., I'm usually at PP.com.. anyways I thought I'd share all my knowledge with obd1 p28 type ecu's and my process for street tuning...

all work, and everything done by me...bla,bla,bla

my setup: p06 chipped and converted to p72 (adding vtec, and IAB's w/out a knockboard) and 5 volt output mod for wideband users

I use crome pro with a ostrich 2.0, extreme hulog, burn2, and an innovate lc-1 with the digital guage.... and I have modded my ecu to read the 5 volt output from the wideband.., on the stock (d14) o2 input wire....

I have configured autotune, and autoadjust maps to work perfectly... with the p72 rom with crome pro.... I have the HiResp72 rom that doesn't have the target lambda all redded out at the bottom.. (preventing auto tune at all)... anyway... you have questions..., I have answers.. If not, Im sure one of these other fine gentlemen with knowledge greater than my own will...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a video....
    YouTube - ‪last summer tuning... 3rd gen prelude H22a 4ws‬‏

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. Briansol