P13 américain Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Max819

Allo, je voudrais savoir si il y a quelqu'un qui sais ou je pourrais acheter un chip pour modifier mon cut-off et mettre les caractéristiques SPOON dans un ECU's américain. Faut-il que je change mon ECU's au complet ... pour un JAPONAIS ???

Originally posted by Max819@Aug 28 2003, 10:20 PM
Allo, je voudrais savoir si il y a quelqu'un qui sais ou je pourrais acheter un chip pour modifier mon cut-off et mettre les caractéristiques SPOON dans un ECU's américain. Faut-il que je change mon ECU's au complet ... pour un JAPONAIS ???

WOOHOO I'm the first...

:emofo:

:lol:

Allo, you silly English persons!!!

jules.gif

he said:
Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows if I could buy a chip to modify my cut-off and to put a spoon chip in an American ECU. Is it necessary that I change my complete ECU for a JAPANESE one???

Or at least this is what I think he is trying to say...???

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Aug 28 2003, 10:48 PM
he said:
Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows if I could buy a chip to modify my cut-off and to put a spoon chip in an American ECU. Is it necessary that I change my complete ECU for a JAPANESE one???

College lurned ya french huh?

No sprechen Deutsch....

That's all I know.

Yo no hablo Espanol.

Um yeah.

I'm sure someone knows the answer. :hmm:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Aug 28 2003, 05:48 PM
he said:
Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows if I could buy a chip to modify my cut-off and to put a spoon chip in an American ECU.  Is it necessary that I change my complete ECU for a JAPANESE one??? 

exactly what he said... :thumbsup:

Max819: Ici, c'est un site americain, si tu veux de l'aide il faut poser ta question en anglais sinon tu auras du mal a trouver quelqu'un qui pourra te répondre.

I just told him that this is an american website and that if he wants answers to his questions he should post in English

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Aug 29 2003, 02:37 AM
exactly what he said... :thumbsup:

Max819: Ici, c'est un site americain, si tu veux de l'aide il faut poser ta question en anglais sinon tu auras du mal a trouver quelqu'un qui pourra te répondre.

I just told him that this is an american website and that if he wants answers to his questions he should post in English

REAL Translation:

This is an American site, these guys only speak english because they are all stupid. ;)

I know what you're sayin. :p

No, he can modify an American ECU to use an aftermarket chip, as long as it has the newer style ROM with the fuel maps on one removable chip. OBD2 is a little hard to play with, but later non-OBD and OBD1 ECUs are very easy to modify.

he should head over to PGMFI... this has been covered, and he can also find US H22 ROMs if he looks hard enough. lol.

Quote Calesta: No, he can modify an American ECU to use an aftermarket chip, as long as it has the newer style ROM with the fuel maps on one removable chip. OBD2 is a little hard to play with, but later non-OBD and OBD1 ECUs are very easy to modify.

WTF? Its common knowledge that OBD2 ECUs are prohibitively difficult to chip currently. ALL OBD1 Prelude P13 ECUs are easily chippable. There are no exceptions to this. What are you saying?

You CANNOT use JDM Spoon Roms in a USDM P13. They don't run (at least the ones I have don't) and you require instead USDM tuner roms.

Max819, il y a un website, www.pgmfi.org, ou on peut trouver un ROM pour un ECU's américain. Cherche dans le forum Development/Accord-Prelude ou dans le forum Development/ROM Dumps.

Pardon mon francais, c'est horrible. :)

Originally posted by blundar@Aug 29 2003, 04:24 PM
WTF? Its common knowledge that OBD2 ECUs are prohibitively difficult to chip currently. ALL OBD1 Prelude P13 ECUs are easily chippable. There are no exceptions to this. What are you saying?

You CANNOT use JDM Spoon Roms in a USDM P13. They don't run (at least the ones I have don't) and you require instead USDM tuner roms.

I don't see what I said that your statements didn't agree with. OBD2 chips are difficult to chip, but not impossible.

Thanks for responses, excuse for my french language.

Pis pour les cave qui mon bitché, je vous emmerde tous motherfucker

Originally posted by Max819@Aug 31 2003, 05:45 AM
Thanks for responses, excuse for my french language.

Pis pour les cave qui mon bitché, je vous emmerde tous motherfucker

lmao. All i got was mother fucker... :p

I was just kiddin with ya man. :lol:

Originally posted by Max819@Aug 31 2003, 12:45 AM
Pis pour les cave qui mon bitché, je vous emmerde tous  motherfucker

"as for the cave (Sorry, I speak French but not Canadian...I'm guessing it means jerk or some shit) who bitched at me, fuck you all motherfuckers"

Back