p13 h22 into 96 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kyle21nluvnit

Hey people getting ready to start the swap. I have the ecu, harness everthing from the h22 and the old motor will be out of my accord tomorrow night. I am going to put my accord harness on the h22 hook up sensor and extend wires. I have to add the vtec part of the harness and knock sensors, then i need an OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness, the oil pressure connector has to be changed. Am i forgetting anything? Do I have to switch the 6 and 11 pin on a 96 accord or just the 93-95? Does anyone know any other specifics I will need to know like which pins in the accord harness at the ecu does the vtec and knock sensors wire into I know which wires get grounded but I dont know which pins to put the others into. Anyone know where i can get a good wiring diagram of the accord ecu connector and the p13 ecu connector? Any help you all can give would be great this is my first accord swap but I do work on cars for a living so dont be afraid to throw complicated stuff at me. thanks in advance.

Back