P20 to F22B V swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alabea

Hey guys;

just swapped a F22B v-tec into our 94 accord manual (formerly with P20 same as F20), can you imagine they conected it to the old ECU :eek: , now it revs (like a goose with one leg) to 4000 rpm... is a P39-N50 the right ECU for me? is it plug and go? and where do I get one at a reasonable prize?

thanks for your help!

kind regards; Ala

the p39 is for the JDM F22B DOHC engines, not for yours.

you have an F22B1, you have the wrong ecu for it.

it is most likely throwing a code for everything vtec related.

I wouldnt know where you could get one for a reasonable price, but I do know that ecu is wanted by many on accord forums.

go to cb7tuner.com or accordinglydone.com and ask around for an f22b1 ecu(i dont know which code it is) and also try selling your ecu.

New Fish

I wanna say wats up to all of the tuners out there, I'm tryin to follow in your footsteps so teach me!!

conversion

I wanna convert my car honda accord 99 coupe, into the the JDM version of the that year. i started off with some basics like the lighting, both head lights and taillights. I'm also upgrading my sound. My next project is to convert the whole car to manuel. I needs some pointers!!

peace

ECU experts pls advice...

Hi guys;

coming back to our F22B1 engine without fitting ecu; have offers here for: 37820-P27-T51 and a 37820-P06-A51 any of these two fitting?

Must be tons of you using that F22B vtec what ecu's are you runnig it with?

thanks and kind regards; Ala

p27 or p72?
a p27 is from 92-95 OBD-1 EG JDM Civic 1600 sohc
p72's are from 94-95 OBD-1 Integra GSR and 96-00 OBD-2 Integra GSR

the p72 or p06 will fit, you will need to chip and tune them though.

you need to get a hold of a P0A, that's the stock ecu for your engine.

Last edited:
Poa

so the ebay:
OBD1 p0a poa SPOON SPORTS ECU FOR F22 VTEC ACCORD 94-97 would be the right thing for me? bull that they only ship within US, am sitting here in the Philippines; local supplier insist that P84-941 is precisely the right thing also?

that is the one, and it also has a 'spoon chip'.

ive never heard of a p84, ever.

problem solved

will auction that spoon ecu now, the seller has agreed to send it to the Philippines, millon thanks and all the best to you; Ala

Back