P28 Chip - What's good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wil give you some numbers of some shops where I live and you can talk to them and ask them why they will not tune with it. I am not trying to argue just telling you what I found around where I live. Its people like you that make me want to sell my car because I just enjoy my car and because I don't know some things people like you make fun of me. You are soooooooo smart. Happy? You know more than me. Happy?
I just enjoy driving my car why is that bad?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 23 2004, 04:35 PM
I wil give you some numbers of some shops where I live and you can talk to them and ask them why they will not tune with it. I am not trying to argue just telling you what I found around where I live. Its people like you that make me want to sell my car because I just enjoy my car and because I don't know some things people like you make fun of me. You are soooooooo smart. Happy? You know more than me. Happy?
[post=421172]Quoted post[/post]​

well where do you live .. even in "boonies minnesota" the shops will tune with uberdata.." unless ur talking some gas station shop rotating tires!

Originally posted by b204dr+Nov 23 2004, 03:41 PM-->
integraslut78
@Nov 23 2004, 04:35 PM
I wil give you some numbers of some shops where I live and you can talk to them and ask them why they will not tune with it.  I am not trying to argue just telling you what I found around where I live.  Its people like you that make me want to sell my car because I just enjoy my car and because I don't know some things people like you make fun of me.  You are soooooooo smart.  Happy?  You know more than me.  Happy?
[post=421172]Quoted post[/post]​

well where do you live .. even in "boonies minnesota" the shops will tune with uberdata.." unless ur talking some gas station shop rotating tires!
[post=421176]Quoted post[/post]​

He lives in LA. Maybe you've heard of it? I believe XS engineering is one shop he's talking about. Church's is another. And Showstoppers is one more. So if you think he hasn't done his homework, he has. It's just that out here in CA we actually have money and people would rather run a known and trusted EMS than some country bumkin free software.

//Put's on flame suit and runs away//

Back