P2T ECU in an 01 GSR ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Has anyone ever tried running an 01 GSR with a P2T ECU? If so did it work and how did you go about making it work? I know about pin 15 and 16 for the fuel pump in the 32 pin connector have to be switched, but is that all?

A lil history before all the questions start. I bought the car used it had an OBD1 P28 ECU in it with a OBD2B-OBD1 conversion harness. This was done because the car has a Skunk2 IM on it and to bypass the ICM connector. I have talked to the previous owner and the shop that did the work on the car, neither of them have the stock ECU Its now time for me to take the car through emissions and the car does not communicate through the DDL conn. at all with the P28. Which here in Illinois is an automatic FAIL! I have purchased a OBD2B P73 w/ a bypassed immobilizer which will start and run the car great but it has a constant check engine light. Due to the immobilizer being removed. I also have a OBD2B P72 ECU but no VIN# so the dealership can't reprogram the ECU. I emailed the person I obtained the ECU from about getting the VIN for it but have yet to hear from them. So my last hope is the P2T ECU. If anyone has any suggestions, helpful comments or know of anyone that can remedy my problem that would be great.

Back