P2T ECU pinouts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twisted civic

I need to know a few pin locations for a P2T ecu so I can wire up my b16a2 in my 00 civic dx. The ecu is obd2b. I am specifically looking for the vtec pin, the knock sensor pin, and both heated o2 pins - anybody know where I can find a diagram posted...

yeah good luck with this- I searched pretty hard one time for someone and had no luck- you might have to find someone with a helms :shrug2: i'll try looking one more time though?

Now, this is for the 96-98, the 99+ have the C plug swithed with the empty space one this on. There may be some relevent info on this, as I think the pins are for the most part the same, and if so, you can thank Mr.Nice.

s408e36ffaae84.jpg

good info john- also dude, you might want to check our reference section- there is ecu pinout section and i don't see why your PCT pinout should be any different than the other OBD2a pinouts in there :shrug2:

thanks, it's a little different though, I went to the local honda dealer and they let me search the helms manuals, and photocopy what I needed, good guys, plus one of the techs there had a 91 si/sir swap, very nice...

thanx again for the help

just looked over it thoroughly, absolute no pins are the same... people doing this swap beware, either go with an obd conversion harness or get a helms and look carefully <_<

Originally posted by twisted civic@Apr 30 2004, 01:22 PM
just looked over it thoroughly, absolute no pins are the same... people doing this swap beware, either go with an obd conversion harness or get a helms and look carefully <_<

So the OBD IIb and the OBD IIa are completely different? Interesting.

ive got it...'cept the file is HUGE and i cant upload it to my hs gallery...

anyone know where i can host it? or shit, if you want i can email it to you or somethin...

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 30 2004, 05:19 PM
ive got it...'cept the file is HUGE and i cant upload it to my hs gallery...

anyone know where i can host it? or shit, if you want i can email it to you or somethin...

jcl818@yahoo.com I'll resize it, and then post it.

here ya go clicky

you gotta sign up for imagestation, but it only takes like eight seconds.

Back