p2t vs p72

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jackgetoff

i have a b18c swap in my 2000 civic si i am usinga p2t stock ecu if i switched toa p72 would i gain more power? also how much hp would performance cma gears add?

B18c as in GSR or type r.. w/ the p72 your vtAk will kick in a little sooner, but yea.. i think the car would run a little better with it if its a GSR..

its a jdm b18c so the 180hp one because right now my vtec is 6000 and i beleive that the p72 vtec curve hits at 4500?

so its the JDM GSR.. i'd personally use the ecu thats meant for the car (p72), unless you chip a p28 and tune or something

alrite thats what a i thought when i had the swap done they were supposed to put in a p72 but they put a new p2t in it, i should get them to change it.

if they have one, let them know they put the wrong ecu and switch it out for the correct one :shrug2:

I'm currently running a p72 on my POor Mans R. I was running the p2t before and I honestly feel that the p2t is way better. I ran my friends 14 mustang gt with both ecu. P2t pulled on 1&2 and was about half car length ahead. With the p72 tho he completely blew me out the water. He pulled on me about 2 car lengths. I'm just speaking from personal experience. Although the p2t does give me a small not even noticeable lag on DD around 2600/2800 rpm.

Back