P2tT is obd2a or obd2b??????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you're an idiot. and i'm going to show you now why. i'm posting this on this thread because your last one got locked.

anyways, get a good header, like an smsp or something along those lines. get a full exhaust, maybe an upgraded set of cams like skunk2 or jun if you can afford them. and have someone tune it with crome or hondata.

Anyways guess this thread isn't getting answerd.Next time I want to argue about nothing I know who to chat with.

i'm pretty sure i answered your post there. why would you say that. you are an idiot. i TRIED to help you, but you would rather argue. have a good day. sorry you missed my post.

You say i'm an idiot, but in those quotes does it answer the question i asked"DOES THE P2T WORK WITH A 2001 B18C5?"No!Yeah I'm the idiot.And the only reason why i asked this is because my friend gave me one after our stimulating conversation.You go through all this, posting quotes calling me an idiot.Im flattered.But i thought your skin was thick?Must have hurt your feelings again or you just really "dislike fucking tard carts" or was i a noob?

werd :nobreed:

i would not use the si ecu on a gsr.

go to this store

Rywire - Online Store

buy an obd1 ecu & an obd2a>obd1 harness. you tell them the engine you have and the parameters you want in the bin and you're set...

then you can buy those "cam gears " & go to a dyno.... FOR MAXIMUM VTACK!!!! lol

man we do a good job helping people... i did my good deed for the day...lol

You say i'm an idiot, but in those quotes does it answer the question i asked"DOES THE P2T WORK WITH A 2001 B18C5?"No!Yeah I'm the idiot.And the only reason why i asked this is because my friend gave me one after our stimulating conversation.You go through all this, posting quotes calling me an idiot.Im flattered.But i thought your skin was thick?Must have hurt your feelings again or you just really "dislike fucking tard carts" or was i a noob?

i'm referring to your last post about mods for your b18c5. you were complaining that nobody answered your thread, but i did. sorry i tried to help. you seem to miss when people help you.

Back