P30 ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

Anyone know how you are supposed to read codes on a USDM P30 ECU? Mine doesn't have a LED on it like others i've seen.

Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone know how you are supposed to read codes on a USDM P30 ECU? Mine doesn't have a LED on it like others i've seen.
LED like others??? I dont think so. Sounds like your talking about reading the codes that flash in the cluster not on the actual ECU. Sounds like those were some custom or ghetto rigged ECU's, I dunno. I got a USDM P30 and there is no LED on that shit.

my p30 doesnt have an led, you get your codes flashed to you on your gauge cluster - check engine light

wow...just wow...im still a little drunk, and i cant believe what im reading. when you jump your service connector the CEL blinks your codes. ive never seen an ECU (though i do know they exist) that blinks trouble codes with an LED. I think they stopped that shit in 91.

sorry dude, i was still a bit drunk when i posted, didnt mean to come off like an asshole (if i did)

Back