1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P61 gsr ecu

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by 1sikef, Aug 7, 2009.

1. 1sikef

1sikef New Member

ok i have a crx converted to obd1 with a b17a1 da GSR, and a matching p61. ever since ive had the swap and ecu, my cars been throwing code 41. oxygen heater and ive tryed new o2 sensors, so i tested the o2 wires and its getting little to no voltage coming out of the ecu, so i took the cover off and i found this peice laying in there so i soldered the piece back in and it keeps blowing a fuse in the engine bay and wont start but when i take it out it starts just throw code is there i certain direction this piece has to go in, i have a pic of the piece, is this piece even the problem for the o2?

[​IMG]

2. 89y49rexsi

89y49rexsi New Member

take it to your local tuner and just have them turn off your o2 lol thats what i did and i didnt even have that problem i only had 1 o2 and i was supposed to have 2 on my b16 lol.. oh btw dont ever get rid of that ecu it is hella rare

3. 1sikef

1sikef New Member

I know i dont want to chip this computer, i have an 1st gen gsr motor and computer, and i only calls for 1 o2 and i have 1. im just wondering if that piece has anything to do with it, or so what direction does it go in, because i put it in once and everytime i tried starting it it blew fuse and wont start.

4. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

send it to xenocron tuning..they will fix whatever is wrong with it and send it back for a small fee

5. zackzerr

zackzerr Member

that looks like a diode. they are directional. i have never seen or done this on a ecu but its the same in heavy machinery. if there is not a arrow then try both ways. can also use a continuity tester to make sure its not blown

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted