p73 help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does anybody have or know where can get the ecu pinouts for a p73(integra type r ecu) at? its on a 99-00 si motor. guys who did mu swap put that on . would i be better off with an si ecu out of a 99-00 si??if anybody knows let me know.
thanks,
p.s im a noob

i would get the correct ECU for the motor if it were me...

the ignition timing is quite different for a high compression motor like the ITR.

the si ecu's have immobilzers though....

but frankly, i'd try to use one... or throw a chipped p28 and do an obd1 conversion harness

so would i be able to just plug up an si ecu or do i have to do some wirig changes. i dont know didly about ecu's. how hard is it to do a obd2 to obd1 conversion?
thanks.

for an obd2 to obd1 conversion all you need to do is get the harness from hondata, skunk2, or a similar company

Originally posted by jdmcivicdx@Nov 25 2003, 01:33 PM
i dont know didly about ecu's

:ditto:
and I dont know anything about this ecu as far as immobilizers or what-not but it worked before I pulled the swap from the car and I was careful w/everything and went by the helms step by step so if you do end up needing it pm me,sorry I cant help more.

Back