p74-901 LS ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ants91LShatch

Well I just got this obd1 LS ecu in the mail today and I notice that it the small square box ecu. Which supposedly I have read that it is a JDM model. Can someone tell me if that is correct or not? The big problem is that the ecu has only two spots on it to accept clips. In other words my obd0 ecu accepts two clips from the harness. I am converting the car to obd1 to run the newer ecu and eventually LSV. So my obd0 to obd1 conversion harness has three clips coming out of it to plug into my new obd1 ecu. So I guess the question I have is will this ecu work? Is it a JDM piece? and WTF?

Any help or insight is much appreciated

small case is usually NON-US (not necessarily JDM... maybe EDM, etc)

obd1 looks like this:

10d1100714226-obd1.jpg

I've seen this diagram before, quite a few times actually. Thats why I'm so confused. The ecu has the right serial #'s, but the space where you put the clips is missing the A connector part.

does it look like one of these?

9d1100714191-obd0.jpg

11d1100714249-obd2a.jpg

12d1100714270-obd2b.jpg

it if doesn't match obd1, its not obd1 and you got scammed :(

Lemme ask you this, The diagram you just posted is for b16's and and gsr's right? Are the LS ecu's different, meaning only two connectors? I don't think there any different are they except for the pinouts?

they are all the same 'plastic'. just the pins are missing or have more for the correct obd.

it sounds like you got a 90 teg ls ecu, obd0

you need 15 posts to use the attachment system here...
try tinypic.com

no wonder, thanx
anyway, if you can imagine it, this ecu accepts the obd1 harness plugs, but doesn't have the A slot for that larger plug.

Back