P75 obd2-1 conv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buzz1167

Anyone know where I can find the pinouts for an obd1 automatic 94 Ls integra? I have the P75 ecu, I'm chipping it and just have a harness left to make. Are they all basically the same or do I need one just for this ecu? Can I use an obd1 pinout for a b16 ecu for instance? Also, does anyone know about where I could find the Automatic tranny wires listed?

Also, I dont have this infamous R54 on my board, wtf do I do? I do have an R52 that is blank, but it is just outside the "special white line". I could only assume that since I soldered in a C52, I should do something R52, all the pictures I see have a resistor there already. Can anyone tell me what the R54 and R52 resistors do so I can figure out what I need to do?

Thanks,

Originally posted by buzz1167@Sep 10 2004, 03:00 PM
Anyone know where I can find the pinouts for an obd1 automatic 94 Ls integra? I have the P75 ecu, I'm chipping it and just have a harness left to make. Are they all basically the same or do I need one just for this ecu? Can I use an obd1 pinout for a b16 ecu for instance? Also, does anyone know about where I could find the Automatic tranny wires listed?

Also, I dont have this infamous R54 on my board, wtf do I do? I do have an R52 that is blank, but it is just outside the "special white line". I could only assume that since I soldered in a C52, I should do something R52, all the pictures I see have a resistor there already. Can anyone tell me what the R54 and R52 resistors do so I can figure out what I need to do?

Thanks,
[post=388714]Quoted post[/post]​

i don't knwo if this helps but i am running an Automatic ECU for my 5 speed car (non-vtec) check engine light stays on but everything else is fine

all obd1 ecus use the same pinout.

the ls simply will have a "blank" in to vtec positions, etc...

all pinouts are in our reference section under the articles category.

Back