p75 vs pr4 head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I know that both are b18b heads but what is the diffrence. Is it the OBD. Which one is obd1 and which one is obd2. Also, Are the bare head's interchangeable.

the bare heads are interchangeable .. it's the electronics that you bolt to them that make them different OBD

correction, not all p75 heads are from b18's, some came from b20's like the ones found in the crv and others came from jdm b20's out of honda orthia's. i got all this info off honda tech so you can check there extensive b20 thread. but basically it states that the b20 heads from honda orthias have larger intake valves but are still stamped p75.

but as far as i can tell they have the same cam as a b18b and they are both stamped p75.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Jul 23 2003, 11:33 AM
correction, not all p75 heads are from b18's, some came from b20's like the ones found in the crv and others came from jdm b20's out of honda orthia's.

not trying to hijack this thread but,orthia :ph34r: ? I'm assuming jdm. is there a page that lists all jdm hondas and their specs?

Back