P90x

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol yup. usually after mr horton says "ok, that was the warm up". lol

Tony Horton is a goofy fucker sometimes, at least in the original Power 90 videos. His physique is pretty much what I'd like to look like. Not massive like a bodybuilder, but well-developed all around and with good stamina for cardio...

you start this yet or are you procrastinating and sitting on your ass playing online?

you start this yet or are you procrastinating and sitting on your ass playing online?

Haha, no I didn't start yet. Monday I plan on giving it a go. That will give me time to read up on the diet and buy whatever food and supplements I need. Oh, and I'm still waiting on a pull-up bar also. It's in the mail currently.

But yeah, I don't really see it cutting in to my online time much, lol. I don't have a wife or kids or anything like that, and I already eat in certain ways and work out 3-4 times a week as is, so I shouldn't have to devote much more time to it.

So in other words, I'll still be doing plenty of "online ass sitting" either way...

So in other words, I'll still be doing plenty of "online ass sitting" either way...

Wait until you do the plyo for the first time. Then your "online ass sitting" time, will be "I'm sore as hell and can't get out of my chair" lol

i started it and did it for about 2 months. then work got really busy and i was preparing for my vacation and just didnt have time, so i stopped for like 2-3 weeks. im gonna start back up though.

when i started i was about 165 (im 6'0") and kinda flabby, not overly overweight, ive always been pretty thin my whole life. i started slow, as i couldnt physically finish the entire videos. do what he says, take breaks, and do what you can. dont feel bad about quitting early, or doing girl pushups, or cheating on pull ups with a chair. after the 2 months of working out (not super strict, missing a day here or there) i was up to 170 with a noticable loss of fat and gain in muscle mass. i didnt really follow the diet guide, just tried to eat more protein, and more fruits and veggies, and had protein shakes after workouts.

like i said, im about to start back up, and once you get a few weeks in, the workouts are hard, but not impossible and youll actually feel good about the workout.

just my take so far.

GSRCRXsi said:
i started it and did it for about 2 months. then work got really busy and i was preparing for my vacation and just didnt have time, so i stopped for like 2-3 weeks. im gonna start back up though.

when i started i was about 165 (im 6'0") and kinda flabby, not overly overweight, ive always been pretty thin my whole life. i started slow, as i couldnt physically finish the entire videos. do what he says, take breaks, and do what you can. dont feel bad about quitting early, or doing girl pushups, or cheating on pull ups with a chair. after the 2 months of working out (not super strict, missing a day here or there) i was up to 170 with a noticable loss of fat and gain in muscle mass. i didnt really follow the diet guide, just tried to eat more protein, and more fruits and veggies, and had protein shakes after workouts.

like i said, im about to start back up, and once you get a few weeks in, the workouts are hard, but not impossible and youll actually feel good about the workout.

just my take so far.

Excellent post. This is a good way to start in on it.

Back