PA: Airmass Thundermuff cat-back Civic 96-00 EX coupe $100!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spyderturbo

I have an almost brand new airmass thundermuff catback, it reminds me of a Greddy Evo kind of. All I want is $100 and your good condition stock system. It's on my car currently, for about amonth now, I had to junk my stock system, but it's too loud for my baby boy. I'm in central PA, Lebanon and you will be driving to me with your stock system in hand. You can mail me at mmorningstar1@comcast.net

Okay gotta send this one back up to the top, I have pics now, it's really dirty because we are having crappy rain here in PA, but I think this shows how nice it is. $100 plus your stock system, you bring it to me, if you want to ship I don't care, but you pay and ship yours first, then I ship you mine back in the box yours arrived in, it's my daily driver so I can't afford to take it off and have to wait.....help me out, I need quiet stock exhaust!
muff1.sized.jpg

muff2.sized.jpg

muff3.sized.jpg

mmorningstar1@comcast.net

damn id take this deal right now if you lived in washington state...but my civics my daily driver too and i cant sit around with no exaust...

damn id take this deal right now if you lived in washington state...but my civics my daily driver too and i cant sit around with no exaust...

:D I feel your pain, I need stock! I pass a million kids everyday with stock Civics, someone from PA has got to want this deal!!!!!The best $100 mod you'll ever make.....all because it's too loud for my 9 month old son......

thanks Calesta, up again, still available. If anyone has a stock exhaust they want to sell please contact me....

Dude, that muffler has a 7 inch tip. It is too loud to not wear ear protection when riding in any car with muffler. i bought that same exhaust, cut off the muffler, and welded a new one on. Then I gave the Thundermuff-ler to my little bro for his Bonneville!!!
I do have my stock exhaust laying around. I would have to go find it and see if it is in good shape. Biggest prob is shipping. I live in TN, so not too far away. Make me an offer shiped.

Back