PA Area: 3.4l Camaro complete engine AND A SYSTEM!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

No idea if anyone here would need an engine, but I have an extra.... Only has 40k miles, odom reads 45k (flooded, rebuild in 96 when car had 5k miles on it)

Include Engine, Automatic tranny, Ecu, Driveshaft, Rear end with Limited slip diff

$600 obo. These engines on ebay are going like..... 500/600ish with 120k+ miles. [Edit: and they dont include the tranny/ecu/driveshaft/rear end] Will trade it + cash on a nice 89' up CRX, with d16 engine

Or $800 for the entire car. Car was rolled, body is scratched and dented but still moves.... only NEEDS roof and hood, rest of car is just scratched and dented needs some putty and a paint job. Interior is in pretty much mint condition.

or straight up for d16 complete engine

Now for the story, I was going to buy a cheap blown up camaro and put my engine into it, but really i just dont feel like doing all the work. I'd rather pass it to somebody who can do the swap themselves (i'd have to pay some one, i'm an engine newbie)

The system-

2 12'' 450w Pioneers
1 Jensen 500w 2ohm stable amp
1 Pioneer head unit

Decent system, $125 + shipping

Ooops didn't see this post here before jacking the thread in the cars for sale threads.

Sorry.

If the car is still whole - I want pictures. Let me know if you want my email addy if you're going to host them.

I am interested in the whole car.

Back