1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PA: Cheap Laptop for tuning, ETC

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Spyderturbo, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Spyderturbo

Spyderturbo Senior Member

just upgraded so I no longer need this. It's a Toshiba Satellite 1715 XCDS. It has a Celeron 600MHZ processor, 196MB ram, a 5 GB harddrive. It has a Windows ME COA on the bottom, I have 2000 PRO on it now and it runs great. I CAN'T INCLUDE THE OS, only the Windows ME COA. It comes ready for you to load and operating system. It is not the prettiest, some plastic cracks here and there, two small dead pixel areas, and the screen hinges are broken, necessitating it be proped or held open. But that's what you get for $150 shipped. Battery is 1 year old, holds charge for about 45-60 minutes. It will work excellent for tuning no doubt. I used it on my home network and it was nice and fast, wireless cable router. I can't include the wireless card as it's in my new Dell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Spyderturbo

Spyderturbo Senior Member

nobody needs a cheap laptop? Make me offers, I just want to move this....

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

[​IMG]

Bump for you. I'm just going to use my fiancee's laptop when she gets back from being overseas.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted