PA: FS or Trade 1993 Subaru Justy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spyderturbo

I'm sure nobody is interested in this but here goes....

I bought this for a beater but it's just not for me. It's a 1993 Subaru Justy DL 2 door hatch, 5spd, 103K miles, here are some details.

Body: Rough, some rust, couple of dents in the front quarters, black hood, body teal

Interior: Decent, not terrible, seats are torn, seat covers are okay, driver side torn a bit, rest of the interior good, comes with Blaupunkt CD player and some pioneer 3 way's in the trunk hooptie style

Engine: Solid, 103K miles, runs strong, 5 spd shifts nice, was told it had a clutch around 75K miles. Car runs excellent, does not appear to burn any oil.

PA Inspected until 02/06!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in central PA, near Harrisburg, Reading, Lebanon, Lancaster. PM if interested. Going to sell it cheap, blue book is like $700, so just send offers....

-Matt

IMG_2227.sized.jpg

Also willing to trade for stuff, make offers.....

is that fwd or awd?

case of beer and a couple friends and that car would be a woods/field wrecking machine...

the samauri we used to pimp through the woods had a tragic mishap involving a couple trees, a swap, some more trees and then a lake...

damn, i'll trade you 2 fat girls for it...

anyone know if its awd?

1990-94 Subaru Justy: Highlights
Through its lifespan, Subaru's minicompact was perhaps best known for its available electronically controlled variable-transmission. Dubbed ECVT, it offered an infinite spread of gear ratios. Although the basic idea had surfaced decades earlier, and was used on the Dutch-built DAF in the 1960s, Subaru was unique for offering it in the U.S. market at this time.
Introduced in early 1987, the Justy initially came only as a 2-door hatchback. A 4-door hatchback joined for 1990, on the same 90-inch wheelbase. Both came with either front-wheel drive or on-demand 4-wheel drive.
All models except the base Justy got a 73-horsepower fuel-injected engine for 1990, instead of the carbureted 66-horsepower 3-cylinder. Fuel-injected models got a new intermediate front driveshaft to help reduce "torque steer." A new "Fun Justy" appearance package was introduced for the 2-door model.
Having debuted in 1989, the ECVT unit was now available on 4WD models as well as those with front-drive. With ECVT, a metal belt connects two pulleys that continuously vary the ratio of engine speed to driveshaft speed. Operation can be described as similar to a dimmer switch, as opposed to a 3-way light switch. Justy also was available with an ordinary 5-speed manual transmission.
1993 Subaru Justy: Only one engine was offered this year, as the base model adopted Subaru's fuel-injected 73-horsepower 3-cylinder unit. Cloth seats replaced vinyl upholstery in the base model.

SOrry for not getting back to you guys, it's been a busy week. The car is sold. It was a FWD

Back