pacesetter exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would but i dont have the "dough" for it right now lol whenever i do though i will

ok so i think ill just get a cheap ebay exhaust for now then switch the muffler/axleback part out later when i get some more money because right now my budget is only like a few hundred dollars until i get some money together which is kinda tight right now

well 350 but still not to bad actually thanks lol ill look into that more

pacesetter is an overpriced generic "brand" name. def save some $ and go cheap ebay generic(raspy as shit either way) or spend an extra $200 and get a much more refined tone. or as already stated, buy a nice muffler and take it to a legit shop. if tone is not an issue ebay system ftw all day. otherwise, suck it up and drop some $. also consider the plans for the vehicle(if u plan on boosting it anytime soon, hold off for the time being)

Does dynomax still make exhausts for Hondas? They used to be on the cheaper side and sounded better than most other cheap systems.

there is a decent magnaflo that vatozone has like 90$ real good sound on an lsv with 2.5in. but i third the muffler shop and can in hand route

Back