Pacific Buffet and Grill Meet....Wallingford CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Just got back from there, been there prolly about 20+ times...and it keeps getting better and better. Awesome food, kinda central location, and I'll prolly have the next few sat nights off from work for a while.

I figuare if we go there on a satnight, make a reservation in advance, then we might be able to get the rear room. Eat for a few hours, and then go play on the pike for a while, or just get back to the garage and chill for the rest of the night. And if the date is set right, then wake up the next morning and go autocross. :ph34r:

Any interest?

from previous posts im guessing its a japanese cuisine. depending on time and funds i would be up for it. i love roadtrips for some reason. but i dont see me doing it in the near future, im poor as hell at the moment.

no it's not necessarily a Japanese cuisine. it's a very eclectic buffet and it's about $14

Everything from a small salad bar, to a full time grill, sushi, chinese, and normal american food.

I'll start of with a plate half filled with grilled checken, grilled beef, a slice of turkey and a slice of roast beef. Then the second plate will have some hard boiled eggs, mac and chese, some mashed potatoes, and some sauted mushrooms. Third plate will be nothing but crab legs and warm butter, 4th plate if possible, will be more grilled meet or crab legs. Then the dessert, normally a spoon of pudding and a cake.

All you can eat for $14...and the grilled food and the sushi is awesome. Last night the sushi was almost nearly perfect, so I had to add a normal plate of that.

So think of a date.... :wink:

I'm up for the 15th, 22nd, or 29th...but if I have the 21st off, I might run the wife up to Mohegan Sun for some fun, maybe crash that buffet too :ph34r:

the 15th is on Easter weekend and most likely not a good date for all as many poeple I assume will have family plans that weekend

Indeed. I can't make it (I'll be in your garage finishing up the Civic with all luck anyway)

If everyone wants to come and get the Celster back on the road and out of the Broodwagon though ... then we could have a meet :)

Yeah, RI police are totally better. But consider what we're surrounded by: New York State, Assachussetts, New Jersey.. man it could be a lot worse.

Even NH and VT police have fucked with me more than CT cops.

i am up for it let me know a date! last time i went wit clayton and walter i laughed so hard me sides hurt for a week!!!! it was great and i say autocross no pike!!!! pike is gettin to over rated.
i was there last weekend an di almost got my car totaled by a had to be 2000 dodgle stratus wit no exhaust at all cuz some kid thought he could race a car behind me coming up to a red light, so i am watchin in my rear view him comein on faster and faster and then all of a suddin he swarves and goes over the grass and then cross back over 3 lanes of traffic and then back to the grass again crossin 3 lanes of traffic!!!

and then we get a spot that the cops out right told us we could hang out at as late as we wanted (best buy) as long as we dont fuck around and wouldent you guess that same fuckin stratus came in and tried to drift he called it in the back half and the cops came and made us al lleave cuz of him!!!

thank god some kid blocke dhim in a toco bell and start to swing at him threw his window but i dident stick around to find out the end result!!

so ya autocroos no pike!!!!

I'll be at Clayton's, yes. Gotta get this motor in the Civ. From there, when I'm done with that Si motor (courtesy of 90si) that motor should find a home in that shell you were talking about. PICS !

I prolly won't make the autocross sunday...I've been too busy with the yard...infact so busy that I just called to have the 20 yard trash container hauled away, dumped, and brought back for tommorrow. I single handedly got the furnace out of the basement and got it to the container, but I needed a little more muscle from my neighbor to roll it into the container. 1/3 of the back yard is cleared, the wood pile from the garage's rebuild is loaded in, 3 trees are in it, and I'm working on the second half of whats left of the old shingles from the old garage roof. I've had very little time to get the Z prepped for autocross, so screw it. I get paid thursday morning and me and the wife will go shopping for a BBQ grill...she wants to do a BBQ sat with her freinds who are coming up to goto the Meriden Hubbard park flwer festival and ish....Steve will be doing his swap, and I'll be doing the final picking up of the huge pine tree me and the neighbor sawed down. Then hopefully, next weekend, I have a few tractors to level out the yard, and a few trucks to dump some fill in the yard....and then it will be almost done..... :ph34r: rake, plant some grass seed, water, and wait for the grass to grow in....once the yard is done, and steves civic is out of the garage, then I can get back to the Z and the CRX..... :ph34r:

But I'll run the Pacific Grill and buffet past the wife...in place of the BBQ...and see what she says.

http://www.daffodilfest.com/tagsale/index.htm and some carnival rides are already set up...the main events are next week-end...

Quoted post[/post]]
I'll be at Clayton's, yes. Gotta get this motor in the Civ. From there, when I'm done with that Si motor (courtesy of 90si) that motor should find a home in that shell you were talking about. PICS !

dude by shell i meant shell. only good for the 1/4's and rockers. lol sorry for the misunderstanding.

Back