Pacific Buffet and Grill Meet....Wallingford CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like, One solid piece ? Nothing bolted on ?

Crap.

Are the SI bits there ? suspension? Sunroof ? The slightest iota of wiring ? I have a nice DX with most of the wiring in place, but it was parked under an acorn-bearing tree for 6 years and there isn't a flat piece of steel on it anymore.

no wiring really at all. i have windows and shit but thats about it. lol if you not interested thats cool. but if you are just throw me an offer we need it out of the shop

well shit balls man. Hatch ? Doors ? I need a passenger door. Roof panel?

Any chicken carcass can be picked further man, don't dare me :)

considering it's going to rain all weekend (current speculation) the daffodile fest will be a wash out. I must admit it was nice living in walking distance to the festival. I know my wifey want to attend if it's nice. If Pacific is a go maybe I'll see if I can go

Oh... well .. uh... Pacific isn't a go :)

Clayton's Garage, be there or be square.

well, I was asked for OT this weekend...first OT since Feb and the strike :mrgreen: finally some money to come in....

IT means I'll be leaving the house around 10:50 to go to work...and they also asked me if I would like to come in earlier and maybe pull a double on the OT...we got one flying S92 in the hanger now, I did the integrated gearbox swap on that last night, and installed the driveshaft and buttoned it up, while the other guys did the daily inspection. And we got a s-76 and another s-92 coming into the flight hanger friday and sat, so their going to be humping like crazy to get them flight ready. we'll prolly get offered unlimited OT soon.

BUT...you can still use the garage and do your swap, I will just be popping in and out, trying to get sleep, beer, and head off to work...Just don't make a mess or blow it up :wink: and the buffet meet will prolly be the best, so the wife don't have to cook and that will give her more time to load up the other dumpster.... :p

Back