1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacific Northwest, Washington

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by tab, Sep 13, 2003.

1. tab

tab Super Moderator

It's tough to find people in this area that have done the H22A Accord swap. I have had the chance to meet a couple, but you don't find many with H22A Accords. I visited a Car Show in Seattle, hoping to find one, but none. There is a shop in Tacoma called Fastlane, who did the swap for a buddy of mine. They didn't even get the wiring right. They crossed up two of the wires going into the ECU. I don't recommend them.

2. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I live in WA, but never heard of a good place to swap at all. Everyone I have heard of has atleast screwed the pooch once and effed someone's motor or wasted their time.

3. tab

tab Super Moderator

I did my own, I'd rather pay to learn than learn to pay. I build my own shit, I paint my own shit. I'd still like to meet a few more people with swaps done tho. I know there are two in my town, and it was cool discussing his wiring problems with Fastlane. By the way, I guess there are two, close by eachother. I was told that one is great, and the other is shitty.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted