Pacific Northwest, Washington

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
It's tough to find people in this area that have done the H22A Accord swap. I have had the chance to meet a couple, but you don't find many with H22A Accords. I visited a Car Show in Seattle, hoping to find one, but none. There is a shop in Tacoma called Fastlane, who did the swap for a buddy of mine. They didn't even get the wiring right. They crossed up two of the wires going into the ECU. I don't recommend them.

I live in WA, but never heard of a good place to swap at all. Everyone I have heard of has atleast screwed the pooch once and effed someone's motor or wasted their time.

I did my own, I'd rather pay to learn than learn to pay. I build my own shit, I paint my own shit. I'd still like to meet a few more people with swaps done tho. I know there are two in my town, and it was cool discussing his wiring problems with Fastlane. By the way, I guess there are two, close by eachother. I was told that one is great, and the other is shitty.

Back