Page Reloads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its happening it me as well ever post

My problem is slightly different...

When I go to the main hondaswap.com page, it dosen't load till I hit reload, then it pops right up. Happens here at work on IE and at home with Mozilla too.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 29 2003, 12:03 PM
i get this

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 10 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

even though whatever i post gets posted. ive been getting it for about a week now, and i still get it after you reset the server.

you must wait 10 secconds between each post. that's what that error is, and has NOTHING to do with the errors we are seeing.

After I enter a post, which is successful, I get this:

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?

Which is a null page for me. I've have this problem for a few days and just got it now.

yeah, thats what most of us are getting.... and i don't have a clue as to why.

I must delve deeper into it tonight.

perhaps one of the admins fucked up a setting in the admin panel....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 29 2003, 09:36 PM-->
Green92HatchDX
@Oct 29 2003, 12:03 PM
i get this

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 10 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

even though whatever i post gets posted. ive been getting it for about a week now, and i still get it after you reset the server.

you must wait 10 secconds between each post. that's what that error is, and has NOTHING to do with the errors we are seeing.

I saw that error the first time I posted in 8 and a half hours yesterday. So it wasn't because I had posted in less than 10 seconds, even though I type like mad and it's possible. <_<

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 29 2003, 05:39 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 29 2003, 09:36 PM
Green92HatchDX
@Oct 29 2003, 12:03 PM
i get this

The error returned was:

I saw that error the first time I posted in 8 and a half hours yesterday. So it wasn't because I had posted in less than 10 seconds, even though I type like mad and it's possible. <_<

it happens EVERY time i post B... not just every 10 seconds.... i dont think i post more than once every 10 minutes! :lol:

I am getting it too, when i click send, it just has an error page, then I click my home botton (goes to forum main index) It works fine, my reply goes through, Not too bad.

edit, when I posted this one, it didn't do it.

right- but even still... it SHOULD load. the "?" denotes "parameters to follow" and does NOTHING to the address. with nothing after it, it would simply go to index.php, but it doesn't, as we all have noticed. I'm not sure what's up. I really have no clue on this one. something somewhere is messing things up.... and I really don't even know where to start.

let's all just move to hondashowoff.com/forums where everything works perfect under great administration.

Back