Paint Job...N1 Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That'd be great if you were competing in an N1 series. But if I saw you driving a car painted like that on the street, you'd have a milkshake on your windshield coutesy of moi.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 15 2004, 09:59 PM
That'd be great if you were competing in an N1 series. But if I saw you driving a car painted like that on the street, you'd have a milkshake on your windshield coutesy of moi.

:werd:

n1, remember its like nascar. The more stickers it has, the more funding /sponcerships they have. If my panels were for sale, I would try and have no paint showing, just stickers :)

Cool cool. Just looking for your ideas. I'm not building a street car, but I get what you're sayin'. Yeah, that car would look funny without all those stickers.

for a race car sure

just try to use simple colors... easier to match and cheaper to replace when you fubar some panels ;)

I think its fine but only if you have 350WHP or more under the hood if not then you're just a poser

that shade of blue is nice, but im with chris, if we saw that on the street we might topshelf tha car too

you know.... FYI

Back